Extremely slow speeds since installing XR500

Hey Guys 

wondering if anyone can help me. Since installing the XR500 I get really slow download speeds...This never happened to me with the R1. I have disabled QOS and put the sliders up to full. any suggestions ?

• Administrators

What are the speeds you pay for/expect? Have you entered those into the Bandwidth Settings in the Anti-Bufferbloat menu? Is that also where you disabled QoS? Are any devices still connected to your home hub?

• Administrators

What speeds are you actually getting through the router now? Sometimes it can take a little while for it to sync with the ISP, if you have an old router you used then you can bypass this by getting the old router MAC address and setting it as the XR500 MAC address.

That would be amazing ..I'm not a fan of the homehub 3000 but where i have their TV service I'm stuck with it. I doesn't have bridge or modem mode

Not sure what my options are?

so i tested my speed through the bell webiste and it says my speeds are fine but when i use the speed test from netduma im getting the slow speeds. It doesn't make any sense to me.

• Administrators

Are you still using the WiFi on the bell as that could pull bandwidth away from the XR. Also for DMZ did you use the XR WAN IP found in System Information and not the IP used to access the interface?