Can't install battle.net

After 4 hours of trying to install battle.net im lost, i have tried so many stuff that at this point it seems impossible.. its keeps getting stuck on "updating blizzard agent" i have googled every single solution, reinstalled windows like 5 times, tried both the XR500 and my ISP modem but without succes.. Something is blocking it from downloading and i have no clue where to look, can anybody help me..

Here is a post that basically sums up everything i tried - https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/stuck-updating-blizzard-agent/9077

• Administrators

If it didn't work through the ISP modem then it won't be a router issue but lets see what we can do. 

I had a similar issue a few months ago where using the Xbox app to play games on PC it would never 'sync' my saves so I couldn't play anything. The way I fixed this was to sign up to the Windows Insider Programme in Settings > Update & Security and downloaded a beta of their next software (I'm on the Beta Channel which is recommended and more stable). After doing this my games synced first time and have had no more problems so maybe try that.

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2020 at 7:29 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

If it didn't work through the ISP modem then it won't be a router issue but lets see what we can do. 

I had a similar issue a few months ago where using the Xbox app to play games on PC it would never 'sync' my saves so I couldn't play anything. The way I fixed this was to sign up to the Windows Insider Programme in Settings > Update & Security and downloaded a beta of their next software (I'm on the Beta Channel which is recommended and more stable). After doing this my games synced first time and have had no more problems so maybe try that.

Latest reply ever, but the answer was that blizzard was necking there servers because of the new MW update.