Geo-filter or QoS not working properly

I have my setup as ONT - router - xr500. I was reading previous post about Vlan issues xr500 has but I did everything correct and I still don't get my gro filter or QOS to be working. I DMZ my xr500. 

I been using R1 and then got xr500 because I thought it would be good but I don't seem to be doing right things. 

• Administrators

By working do you mean QoS isn't eliminating lag or causing errors etc? Same question for the Geo-Filter, can you see icons, does it allow you in games etc? 

Are ALL devices connected to the XR500? If not then QoS will not be able to properly control your network to control lag.

I have ONT then R7000 then XR500. I have nothing connect to my R7000 except XR500. I only have two PS4 console connected to XR500. My QoS still have issues with upload speed. plus my geo-filter not working in any games. 

• Administrators

Do you just have those two devices then? Is the XR in the DMZ of the R7000? Upload speed in what sense, it's not throttling or you have slower than expected speeds? Are you doing console speed tests to determine this? How have you added the consoles to the Geo-Filter? Do you see any icons on the map? I need more specific details to build up a picture of the issues.

Yo creo que ya debemos esperar la 3.0 esta version esta fallando , ya me da hasta pena preguntar pero en mi caso he seguido todos estos pasos de configuración y veo que cuando alguien en mi casa esta usando en internet afecta mi juego en ps4 lo tengo 70/70, hago pruebas al operador de internet y va todo bien, hay partidas que van con perdidas de datos.

toca esperar la 3.0

• Administrators

70/70 es un buen punto de partida, pero no funciona para todos, te sugiero que experimentes con el porcentaje para encontrar lo que funciona mejor para tu red.
-
70/70 is a good starting point but it doesn't work for everyone, I would suggest you experiment with the percentage to find what works for your network the most.

• Administrators
On 5/22/2020 at 7:10 PM, BERNARDINO DE AGUAS said:

Busque tutorial en internet acerca del MTU y encontre que el numero donde no habia perdida de datos era 1465 asi me daba enviados 4 recibidos 4 perdidos 0, ese numero lo coloque en la PS4 ahora la pregunta debo colocarlo en el NETDUMA R1 ?? 

MTU no hará nada por tu experiencia de juego. Si desea que se aplique a todos los dispositivos, sí ingrese al enrutador.
-
MTU won't do anything for your gaming experience. If you want it to apply to all devices then yes input into the router.