Can’t delete My whitelist or blacklist anymore !

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum! 

What happens when you try to delete from the allow/deny section? Can you see any icons on the Geo-Filter when you are playing? What platform are you on?

Thanks Fraser 

No that’s the problem ever sins I deleted a dedicated server in mid game on halo 5 , (Xbox one) the bin icon does not show for deleting in allow and deny section anymore so no icon does not show anymore also I have noticed first I could see my friends peers when they join my lobby but now I can’t because I wanted to whitelist Friend and black list people joining the Ireland server from USA I think you can only do it after game has ended I think! Oh but I can see the dedicated servers tho . 

Seems like duma bugs out if you delete a server while in game ! Don’t ask why I did that lol

also wanted to know if the spotted ring around server means certified or not up and running

I'm running Latest firmware And just had router like 3 days now On Xbox on xr500 And login in on duma through OS X Mac book

• Administrators

That is really weird, could you provide a screenshot of the deny/allow list where the delete button is missing please? The dashed circle means that it has been allowed by ping assist. If you reboot the router does the button return and do icons show properly?

Wow now its ok and I did not restart the rooter ! I guess you guys sorted it on your end, anyways i can delete them now yea ! can I ask as I'm here how do I manage to see my friends peers as not been happening what's the process just so I know I'm understanding this correctly .

Thank you Fraser for you prompt service much appreciated .

cheers

Ricky 

• Administrators

Really strange but that is good news. Invite them to a party chat and then they should appear on the map so that you can allow them. Make sure to have the map zoomed out just in case they are mislocated.