Best settings for WZ on PC XR700

Argsint

What are the best settings for warzone got the XR700 and getting so many laggy servers. The settings I got now is that I have my PC as an gaming console and implemented call of duty settings in GEO filter but yesterday my open NAT become Moderate for no reason... Haven't change anything tho. I am on EU servers living in (Sweden)

• Administrators

What is the average ping you're getting on the Geo-Filter? Have you used port forwarding to open the NAT at all? I'd suggest trying to force different servers to see if that gives a better experience, the ones you're playing on may be under heavy load.

Why did I have open NAT like two days ago but not now? I have never have to open any ports to get open NAT. Should I change from console to pc again?

• Administrators

Has anything changed between then and now? Are you just using the ISP hub in modem mode/XR in DMZ and UPnP on the XR? I don't think it will be necessary to change platform. The Geo-Filter can sometimes cause a misreading, if you switch to spectating mode does it change to open?

It is back to open again today... havent changed anything but how do i setup the geo filter to work properly? i got my pc set to console or?