Geo-Filter Ping Assist Improvements

So i like the whole geo filter an that new geo fencing that suppose to come out in Update 3.0 but, Can we please allow users to set there ping assist without fast search lower than 30ms! I like to try to achieve a 20ms lobby or a 15ms lobby! I dont mind sacrificing more Matchmaking to find the perfect lobby that i desire. Id much rather search longer for a 15ms lobby or 20ms than instantly find a 30ms or 50ms lobby. This would help me alot in games like Call of Duty. 

Please allow this! Because everytime i set my Ping Assist to 20ms the OS breaks an i get into 50ms-150+ms lobbys an the only way i get my ping normal again is setting it back to 30ms! In Geo Filter. Id like to try to search for lobbys lower than 30ms without geo filter breaking itself. I dont mind as i said adding more time to Matchmaking to find my prefect lobby. 

• Administrators

It might be that you're not actually able to get a ping that low, if you do a speedtest.net test with nothing else using the internet what ping do you get? Generally you add 10-20ms on top to indicate what kind of game ping you can expect.