Optimized settings

Doughboy

I have the PS4 prioritized and yes I get games in this radius I have two or three dedicated servers near me plus lots of peer to peer. My ping is usually 12-40 at the most I pay for fiber 1k up and down. 

its General fluctuation and most servers give me that type of ping. I went to traffic prioritization and put my PS4 in it. No specific ports or anything. Should I have certain ports prioritized?

• Administrators

If you have DumaOS Classified Games enabled as well then you're essentially trying to prioritize it twice which could potentially cause a clash so disable that if you added with the console service. I'd suggest you follow this guide while downloading heavily and adjusting your Anti-Bufferbloat percentages to find what lowers the ping/keeps it as stable as possible: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-how-to-test-your-internet-ping

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Doughboy said:

So are u saying because I have a geofilter I shouldn’t prioritize my PS4? How does it do it twice? 

I'm saying that if in Traffic Prioritization you have DumaOS Classified Games ticked and you've added your PS4 manually to the feature then you'll essentially be prioritizing twice which could cause issues as DumaOS Classified Games already encompasses consoles.