Calling Call of Duty Gamers!

JaTT_MaNiaC

Guest Netduma Fraser

I've got it on Xbox One :) I have my filter set in the UK close to where I live so I get pretty good hosts :) What are you finding is best for you?

XBL - iG Renegade

So far I have just played CoD on PS4 and it appears to be working well!

The games do take longer to begin as I have set the router to 800km radius so it appears the lobbies kick players who are further away which is excellent....

I'll have a look at your GT and see if you guys are good enough to roll with relapsed clan :P

I'm sure there is a few of us who play the same games esp Cod so we will def organize a gaming night with everyone soon (ish)

No never happening, PS4 only, and plus refuse to play with UK guy's....... All joking btw, and sounds like once more people start getting it. You guy's should do a UK game night with dev's, with others in the UK.

Guest Netduma_Iain

I think I'm the only one here without an xb1 :( Anyone fancy some h3 on xb360 lol

No you're not' date=' looks like santa paid you a early visit. So cheer up lain! :D

[/quote']

I know Scott!! There I was feeling sorry for myself and BOOM! Right after this gigs on top of gigs update I'm pwning on MCC tonight

I think I'm the only one here without an xb1 :( Anyone fancy some h3 on xb360 lol

No you're not' date=' looks like santa paid you a early visit. So cheer up lain! :D

[/quote']

I know Scott!! There I was feeling sorry for myself and BOOM! Right after this gigs on top of gigs update I'm pwning on MCC tonight

Well have fun, and enjoy yourself a bit this evening. Don't worry though, you will have a xbox one a lot longer then me. Because I personally don't see myself buying one, as I have never enjoyed the xbox controller. Hell I gave my xbox 360 away, when I got my PS4. So I could have tv stand space for my PS4 :).

Guest Netduma_Iain

[/quote']

Well have fun, and enjoy yourself a bit this evening. Don't worry though, you will have a xbox one a lot longer then me. Because I personally don't see myself buying one, as I have never enjoyed the xbox controller. Hell I gave my xbox 360 away, when I got my PS4. So I could have tv stand space for my PS4 :).

Really??? I'm literally the complete opposite I can't comprehend how you'd prefer playstation controller :P

Also its ALL about Halo in my humble opinion :)

Well I never got into halo, as I went straight to PS One, Two, Three, and now Four. So the times I did play a bit of xbox, the controller always felt foreign to me, as I always enjoyed the side by side sticks. My first taste of online fps was back on PS Two, using the screw on network adaptor, playing Rainbow Six 3. I had tons of fun playing that game, and then it turned into playing cod. Which now cod just disappoints me more, and more each year. Kind of goes with the sense of online play getting worst each year imho.

If you can pull me away from COD ATM, I'd be happy to. But much much more testing is needed on COD ATM xD!

I've always found destiny MP to play quite well. Where as COD, the connection can be a lot more inconsistent.

I'll get back to Destiny when I pick up the DLC sometime after XMAS! Unless there is a party on here rolling some Raids.

:D

Hello all - Addicted CoD player here.  Seattle Area.  I don't have a clan or a group, I am a SOLO player and looking for like minded ADULTS who want to play on a semi-regular basis.  I get sniper support from all the 12 year olds already, so I am good on that EEO checkbox at the moment.   :D

Got in early, and under the wire, so I am hoping to have my new R1 (in transit today) very soon.  I can't tell you how bad I am looking forward to NOT being in a 12 man lobby with 9 guys from Central and South America.   :rolleyes:

Games:  Black Ops, Black Ops II, BF4 and AW

Systems: PS3, 360 and XB1

Gamertag: Nighthawk1911s

Definitely in for a PNW/West Coast group or team night.

Thanks,

JD

Hello all - Addicted CoD player here.  Seattle Area.  I don't have a clan or a group, I am a SOLO player and looking for like minded ADULTS who want to play on a semi-regular basis.  I get sniper support from all the 12 year olds already, so I am good on that EEO checkbox at the moment.   :D

Got in early, and under the wire, so I am hoping to have my new R1 (in transit today) very soon.  I can't tell you how bad I am looking forward to NOT being in a 12 man lobby with 9 guys from Central and South America.   :rolleyes:

Games:  Black Ops, Black Ops II, BF4 and AW

Systems: PS3, 360 and XB1

Gamertag: Nighthawk1911s

Definitely in for a PNW/West Coast group or team night.

Thanks,

JD

After enabling geofiltering, you know what I found extremely interesting as I'm on the west coast as well ?  The game will constantly want to match me with an east coast host (you will probably notice this once you use your router).  This may be due to skill based matchmaking, but I find it hard to believe that no host on the west coast has around the same skill level.  No wonder people complain so much about the lag in this game.  I'm really loving this router so far because of the info it provides.  

Archived