Can't login to NetDuma Control Panel

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I don't respond to the emails so wasn't aware you messaged us, I'll chase the team for a response.

Okay but since you're name tag says "customer support" I figured you'd be apart of the e-mail team. But if you could point the right people in my direction that'd be great.

• Administrators
On 4/18/2020 at 7:32 PM, ChristopherJames said:

I still have not heard anything from the team, have you made any progress with them?

Really sorry for the delay, I thought this would have been replied to by now. I've asked them to reply again. Let me know if you don't get a response within the next couple of days and I'll escalate it.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Really sorry for the delay, I thought this would have been replied to by now. I've asked them to reply again. Let me know if you don't get a response within the next couple of days and I'll escalate it.

They have finally e-mailed me but all they said was that they can't understand how clean booting would affect my NetDuma. I agree that it wouldn't make sense but some actual advise on what action I should take would help.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ChristopherJames said:

They have finally e-mailed me but all they said was that they can't understand how clean booting would affect my NetDuma. I agree that it wouldn't make sense but some actual advise on what action I should take would help.

I've asked them to follow up again with you.