Geo-Filter NOT WORK WITH ME ?

Abdd

Good evening or good morning
I hope that you are all in good health, especially in these days,

My problem is simply that I am a new user with R1 router and I am a MW player
I updated the device to DUMA OS version

Use a feature
Geo-Filter to determine the level of PING since I am in the Middle East and there are no really good servers but there are some of them in the process of implementation

As I previously explained that serving
Geo-Filter works to define the region, but does not work to search that the required PING, and does the exact opposite even though I have blocked several bad servers and activated the Strict Mode feature.
I have specified the required level of the area and the level of PING, but it gives me a high and unwanted connection, so what is the solution?

Because the reason for purchasing this device is to get the best PING experience

The question on the problem of issuing routers

Or from the region's servers

Or from the game itself,

thank you

1 hour ago, Abdd said:

Good evening or good morning
I hope that you are all in good health, especially in these days,

My problem is simply that I am a new user with R1 router and I am a MW player
I updated the device to DUMA OS version

Use a feature
Geo-Filter to determine the level of PING since I am in the Middle East and there are no really good servers but there are some of them in the process of implementation

As I previously explained that serving
Geo-Filter works to define the region, but does not work to search that the required PING, and does the exact opposite even though I have blocked several bad servers and activated the Strict Mode feature.
I have specified the required level of the area and the level of PING, but it gives me a high and unwanted connection, so what is the solution?

Because the reason for purchasing this device is to get the best PING experience

The question on the problem of issuing routers

Or from the region's servers

Or from the game itself,

thank you

Turn off ping assist

6 minutes ago, Abdd said:

What’s the point ? 

I need particular Ping !!

I don’t think you understand how ping assist works, turn it off and lower your geo filter range to the server you want to play on.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

What server pings are you getting using Ping Assist? The closest servers to you are probably in Europe so I'd suggest not using Ping Assist and changing the location on the map to that area and trying to force them with the radius.

I think there is no server near to me , specially in Saudi Arabia , The most good one in Bahrain , and he give me 80 ping always , But sometimes I connect With  * peer * connection , With good ping 

In the end  from 100 lobby , 2 is  Very good ping  , 70 good ping , 28 really bad ping