What does this mean ??

High priority traffic is  basically your gaming traffic.  Traffic Prioritization tries to provide a lag fee/congestion free experience by allowing your gaming traffic/packets to get through your router  to their destination as quickly as possible.  It is a good thing if when you are gaming the High Priority Traffic Detected indicator  'lights up' if it isn't and you are gaming the router is not functioning properly.

3 minutes ago, PharmDawgg said:

High priority traffic is  basically your gaming traffic.  Traffic Prioritization tries to provide a lag fee/congestion free experience by allowing your gaming traffic/packets to get through your router  to their destination as quickly as possible.  It is a good thing if when you are gaming the High Priority Traffic Detected indicator  'lights up' if it isn't and you are gaming the router is not functioning properly.

But why i feel like i have lag ??

• Administrators
On 4/3/2020 at 1:44 AM, L7NALMARI said:

But why i feel like i have lag ??

That is hard to say without more information. Are the high priority upload packets updating rapidly when playing? Are you using the other QoS features or the Geo-Filter? What game are you playing? What is your average ping as shown by the Geo-Filter?