A question comes to my mind

D3mon1c

Can the duma operate with bridge mode activated on isp gateway because I turned it on & immediately the duma stopped working does it still work while that happens or does it need to not be in that mode to be able to work?

So I don't need to change any settings on the R1's end to make it work? Also what about dmz cause I realized when I bridged it it like took off the dmz settings I set for my duma to work

• Administrators
On 4/3/2020 at 11:43 AM, D3mon1c said:

So I don't need to change any settings on the R1's end to make it work? Also what about dmz cause I realized when I bridged it it like took off the dmz settings I set for my duma to work

No you shouldn't need to do that unless you require PPPoE or VLAN. Bridge mode is like modem mode so it performs the same kind of function as the DMZ, passing all traffic straight to the router.

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, D3mon1c said:

Well everytime I try it the duma just conks out & stops working entirely I don't know why it does that but it does when I turn on bridge mode 

Not sure why that would be happening. Perhaps best to use the DMZ and disable WiFi on the hub instead, it'll still work just as well as bridge mode.