Since today i cant load interface through android and face Internet drop

Hello guys

Last few hours (since morning) am facing a strange problem 

First of all when i try to access geofilter (through android phone) page.. The whole Internet app crashed and i cant work.. I tried opera and chrome and still the same.. The geofilter page seems laggy.. (through laptop its ok) 

Secondly i face constantly Internet drops, for 5-10 seconds the last day and i dont know why.. 

Third this is a problem that i face a long time now.. When i have geofilter active i cant hear the other party members on ps4.. Only when i disabled geofilter i can join and hear the others of ps4 chat party.. 

Last is there any cloud update for warzone. My connections are all the time very bad

• Administrators

What do you mean by the internet app crashed, do you mean the entire interface wouldn't load properly? The internet drops, does it report the router is disconnected from the internet in System Information or is it just devices that are losing connection? You will need to add your friends to the allow list on the Geo-Filter in order to chat with them. We will test and release a cloud for Warzone but it is likely that the servers are under heavy load at the moment which is causing game issues.

1. About first 

Yes the entire app crash in this page.. (i tried opera and chrome) it freeze and after shows me a message that page can't be reached 

2. How can i add my friends to allow list? When i click on them i get a msg cannot ping server when auto ping is enable or something like that 

3. The devices losing Internet for few seconds 

• Administrators

Could you try accessing via a PC please and see if it's still an issue? Disable Auto Ping then click on their icons on the Geo-Filter and you'll be able to allow them from the ping panel then. Do the disconnections occur on wired devices as well?

• Administrators

Well we haven't optimized for mobile browsers so that is probably why, I would recommend using a PC if possible when looking at/configuring the interface. We are working on a mobile app for native support.

I tried again now

Through laptop everything is perfect 

But on android still freezing... 

What android browser do you propose for geofilter.. The hole site is working only at the tap of geofilter is freezing.. 

And i need to fix this because am always working through mobile for my settings 

• Administrators

We don't have a time frame on the app but may sync release with DumaOS 3.0. I couldn't recommend a browser for mobile as we haven't optimised for mobile at all so you will likely see issues with whatever browser you use on mobile.