Can't connect to the access the dashboard

Yes, I enabled Manual WAN IP
exactly

IP:             :192.168.88.115
mask        :255.255.255.255
gateway   :192.168.88.1
dns           :192.168.88.1

After that i can't connect to the internet or access the dashboard

Good afternoon. After updating the router to the latest firmware, it is not included in Dumas OS. A red screen appears with an empty welcome window. The router rebooted. Reset to factory settings. Nothing helped. Netgear XR500 SN: 5BL1825300162

I DID ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. RESTARTED. FAILED TO THE FACTORY SETTINGS. TESTED METHOD 30/30/30 Nothing happens. A red screen appears with a blank window. The provider says that the router sees the pop-up address it sees, but then you must get into the settings of the router and go through the settings step in Dumas OS

I also tried from the phone using the application, there at the last step there is an error that something went wrong, try again later.

Called in support of Netgear. They advised and gave a link to update the router using TFTP client technology. Guys, I'm not a hacker to do such operations. I am a simple entry-level user. What do you propose to throw out this reuter now? I paid crazy money for this router. And now, after the update, it does not work. Who can I get my money back?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Could you clear your browser cache/cookies please and see if you can access then? If you can't please try another web browser. Could you also provide a screenshot of what you're seeing please as I'm not sure what you're referring to. You don't need to be a hacker to do that by the way, it should just be a case of following the instructions they gave you.

I purchased a router at the start of sales in Russia for 23,000 thousand rubles. This is the monthly salary of a Russian. Guys what should I do with the router. Netgear, due to the sanction, left the Russian territory in 2018. Now in Russia there is no support from the company. There is no phone with Russian-language support. There are no service centers for servicing Netgear products. Not one computer master in Moscow helps me with setting up a router as soon as he hears the cost of a router. Not one master does not want to take responsibility for the router because it is insanely expensive. I tried and in different browsers go to the router settings on 192.168.1.1 Everywhere there is a red welcome screen with an empty window in the middle. Also, the key combination Ctrl + F5 did not give anything.

I was in Google. I’ve been to Yandex. I also visited the Internet explorer. All have a blank red screen. I turned off the brandmauser in the settings of Windows as well.