Russia server for bo4

L7NALMARI

• Administrators

Where are you located? What servers/countries are you trying to connect to? If the ping to a server that is far away is low then it is mislocated and vice versa if one close has a high ping. If that happens could you put them in this form please and then we can move them to the correct location. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfoFZ8Yq6glCm2EzoV--qIWY6J4SCAufyVwTkGAkFDQ6x7ytw/viewform

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Where are you located? What servers/countries are you trying to connect to? If the ping to a server that is far away is low then it is mislocated and vice versa if one close has a high ping. If that happens could you put them in this form please and then we can move them to the correct location. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfoFZ8Yq6glCm2EzoV--qIWY6J4SCAufyVwTkGAkFDQ6x7ytw/viewform

Im in Belarus... im trying to connect server in Russia but not connect me to it  ..( now i play in germany server with70😩😩 ping ms)   ..

. wen I delete my device   of add device it connect me to USA server  with 30ping ms miss-located 

• Administrators

Could you take a proper screenshot showing the entire page and what it looks like when you're trying to get that server please? You can see here how to take a screenshot: https://www.howtogeek.com/226280/how-to-take-screenshots-in-windows-10/

• Administrators

The first method in the link will definitely work for Win 7. Yes so it is mislocated, if you put the ID in the form then we can fix that. That is the server you're getting though, in reality it is close to you so leave the Geo-Filter as it is because it's continually getting you that server.

41 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The first method in the link will definitely work for Win 7. Yes so it is mislocated, if you put the ID in the form then we can fix that. That is the server you're getting though, in reality it is close to you so leave the Geo-Filter as it is because it's continually getting you that server.

How to let the geo-filter to connect me to it ??? Now I cannot connect to it .. what should i do to connect to it ?? Should i use spectating mode ??

• Administrators

If you play the radius over the server in the US (which is actually the 30ms Russian server), reduce the radius to just cover that server, strict mode on, Ping Assist 0, fast search unticked. Spectating mode would allow you to connect to anything so don't do that. Once you've set it up like I've described hard turn off the console, wait 2 minutes and then turn on the console/game.

53 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you play the radius over the server in the US (which is actually the 30ms Russian server), reduce the radius to just cover that server, strict mode on, Ping Assist 0, fast search unticked. Spectating mode would allow you to connect to anything so don't do that. Once you've set it up like I've described hard turn off the console, wait 2 minutes and then turn on the console/game.

I did everything like u said .. but At the same place theres a server and connect me to it which show on pic .. what i do ??? 

639DB2C3-3643-4BEB-B255-A881F8766A15.jpeg

52 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you zoom fully out on the map please to see where that ping is coming from as it may be a different server. Also screenshots Windows 7 - https://screenshot.net/how-to-screenshot-on-windows-7.html

Do you have Twitter to show everything there .. my Twitter aboodialmari 

• Administrators

Given it is in the same location it will be hard to rely on the radius. Put your home location in the ocean and then put Ping Assist to 30ms. Strict Mode on. Restart the console and see if you're able to get it then. Sometimes servers are not always available, they may come on during peak hours etc.