1gb speed not showing at all

Coyote305

Help need help I have 1gb speed and it’s not showing on the net duma r1. I have Comcast isp and when I run their modem I get 900 but, when I  use the Duma I get 300 . Then congestion control say for super turbo speed disable it does that mean un check it because when I put everything together turbo and super turbo is checked !

I even put the xfinity modem in bridge mode  still got getting 800. Please help the kid out !

• Administrators

The R1 will not be able to get as high as the modem due to the hardware. Follow this guide to get the maximum speed you can, whatever that gives you will be the maximum you can achieve with the R1 http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000022366-why-is-my-connection-speed-lower-

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:
9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The R1 will not be able to get as high as the modem due to the hardware. Follow this guide to get the maximum speed you can, whatever that gives you will be the maximum you can achieve with the R1 http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000022366-why-is-my-connection-speed-lower-
any Tips Ånd steps why I shoot first and die first ?

36 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is the average ping you getting to the game? Are you on a local server? Have you tried forcing servers slightly further away?

When I use dsl reports I get 6-12 ping  when it’s finish test I’m in Miami and Florida has a server !

• Administrators

That's just your base ping, your ping to the game will be higher than that. What is it when you look at the Geo-Filter? Some people experiment with trying servers slightly further away as it can sometimes give them a better experience.

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's just your base ping, your ping to the game will be higher than that. What is it when you look at the Geo-Filter? Some people experiment with trying servers slightly further away as it can sometimes give them a better experience.

I can get from 10 to 20 ping on the new call of duty