Internet Speed cut in half

I've always had my full internet speed with the R1 which is 71 down / 17 up. The last few days however this has dropped considerably to around 35 down but 16 up. 

I've tried a few different settings as the attached image but can't seem to solve it. I've tried with them all unchecked, the way it is in the image is the way they are now.

I've still got my ISP router and I switched over to that and I get my full speed again. Switching back to the R1 it drops down to 35mbps.

Anything I can try next?

Thanks.

image.png.ddc4aa39b5d1c6e45883ede94cbaf7ec.png

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You can turn off UPnP forwarding and turbo mode there and re-enable cookies. What are your QoS settings at the moment? You should be using the reactive algorithm.

I've turned off UPnP and turbo mode. I had it set to preemptive so just changed it to reactive, did a speed test again and it's testing at 48mbps now. Any other settings it could be?

47 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What are your Anti-Flood percentages? Reset device distribution as well and make sure share excess is enabled. If you've done any manual hyper traffic rules delete those also.

The percentages are 100%. Device distribution I never use and I always have share excess enabled. 

I've got quite a lot of hyper Traffic rules that I put in a couple of months ago to try and help with modern warfare. I had to do them by individual ports so I can delete them (although would rather not) but they've been there for a while. 

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So it's a new issue and didn't come about when the hyper traffic rules were added? Are the tests done wired or via wifi?

No, this has only started happening (that I've noticed, it may have been going on longer). This is done wired. I will delete them anyway to see if that was a side effect of the rules.

EDIT: It seem it was a side effect of the hyper traffic rules. It's gone back up now I've deleted them. That's a shame, although to be fair I don't think they were helping with anything to be honest.

Thanks for the help.