R1 Keeps Rebooting

BOTS

Hello I was accessing my R1 this morning and the web page wouldn't load on the QoS page, just kept spinning. Usually when this happens I reboot the router through the web interface. I heard the usual beep when the router reboots so I waited a couple minutes. Then I heard the beep again, and it kept repeating every 20-30 seconds. I unplugged the power to the router and waited about 5 minutes and plugged it back in. The beep cycle continued and I was still unable to access the web interface of the router. I attempted a reset on the router by holding the reset button down. I was still unable to access the router (no ping response either) and the beep cycle continued. Is there anything I can do to re-salvage my router?

If you are are not able to access the user interface to factory reset your router, you can manually push the reset button down on the back of your Netduma R1. Which you have already done.  Now I am adding the full instructions.  

Make sure your Netduma R1 is powered on 
Using a small, thin object like the tip of a pen or a paperclip, push down firmly on the Reset button found on the back of your Netduma R1. It's a small hole which says 'RES' above. Continue to press down until you see all the lights blink on and then off
Stop holding the button down and wait to hear a beep. Your router is now factory resetting. Wait for about 1 minute for the factory reset to complete
After the factory reset has completed, please note the following:
The WiFi name is Netduma R1
The password is now netdumar1
To access the user interface, enter 192.168.88.1 into the address bar
the default credentials are admin and password  - make sure you type these in English and lower case

Hopefully this helps.