PS4 voice chat issues

I have an XR500 not had any big issues but lately having trouble connecting to party chat on PS4... all people within the chat are within my set area.. ping assist is OFF... I can physically connect to the chat party but they cannot hear me and I cannot hear them until I leave chat and rejoin after turning filtering off... once I have returned to the chat party with filtering off I can hear others within chat and they can hear me... but if I switch filtering back on and someone joins the chat I will not be able to hear them and they cant hear me... just the original party can..

I am sure there will be a box somewhere I have checked or unchecked that should or should not be...

Please help its driving me nuts having to turn the filter on and off and constantly leave chat parties and rejoin 

• Administrators

Have you added your friends to your allow list? If they're mislocated on the map then it won't matter if they're physically located within the radius you'll still need to add them. If you have done that and still have the issue do you see anything blocked on the map? If you do you'll need to allow this as well and that should work. Then could you give us the ID of that server please and we can add it to our whitelist.

I've had the same  issues with PSN party chats lately.  So far I've had to white list the following:

#1)

ID:062c8c57c9a5dce1

Domain Name:stn.ww.np.cy.s0.playstation.net.

#2)

ID:822c31fcc921dce1

#3)

ID:582c632ec9f7dbe0

#4)

ID:f022b984bf8fd5da

#5)

ID:342cbc87c9d3dbe0

• Administrators
1 hour ago, null said:

I've had the same  issues with PSN party chats lately.  So far I've had to white list the following:

#1)

ID:062c8c57c9a5dce1

#2)

ID:822c31fcc921dce1

#3)

ID:582c632ec9f7dbe0

#4)

ID:f022b984bf8fd5da

#5)

ID:342cbc87c9d3dbe0

Thanks for the list, has allowing these meant you can use party chat?

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, null said:

it's spotty, there could be many more.

You're probably correct, there are usually clusters of servers in one location. We'll be looking into this now but if you find any more keep allowing them and also let us know please.