Can I Deny a Range of IP addresses?

I posted this in a different thread yesterday. Is there a way to add an entire IP address or range to the deny list. I am trying to deny a group of Texas servers on Apex Xbox. I have Iowa region selected but seems to always connect to Texas. I have blocked probably a hundred servers in the region but it keeps connecting to them. There is like 4000+ servers with similiar ip addresses in this region. This makes the allow deny list useless. Also if I block this region with filter options it just keeps kicking me out of the game. I have to relaunch it 20 times to get a server in the Iowa region. Would this work if I had every single server in Texas blocked in deny list? 

Thanks Jim

• Administrators

No that's not currently possible but I have added it to our ideas list. I don't think that would work though as if you're using the Geo-Filter to block that range entirely anyway then blocking them using the deny list would have the same affect. I've asked the team for an update on Apex and hopefully this can be resolved with a simple cloud update. It might be the case that you just have to select the server in game and then monitor the game using the Geo-Filter in Spectating Mode instead.