192.168.1.1, wifi OpenWRT

Sherman85

I updated my netdume from the original software to Duma OS 1.3 but did not indicate during the update that the settings will be saved. After the upgrade, I couldn't log in to 192.168.88.1 so I tried 192.168.1.1 and it worked. I don't know why the login IP has changed but the wifi network name was OpenWRT instead of Netduma R1. I did a factory reset and the IP returned to 192.168.88.1 and the name of the wifi network on Netduma R1. Did something go wrong with the upgrade or is it normal and I don't need to upload the software again?

• Administrators

So you're now on DumaOS and can use all the features is that right? If so then it worked fine. In an early test version the WiFi name changed like that when upgrading so weird that it happened to you as that was changed. Probably one of those unlikely issues that could happen but it won't have affected the success of the upgrade, no need to worry about it but I'll let the team know about it if they want to investigate.

The button just doesn't work. Is it white or red UPnP is enabled and displays the ports being opened on the board even after clearing the board by restarting. A factory reset does not fix this either, UPnP is enabled or disabled depending on the status on the original Netduma software. If I want to have UPnP turned off I have to go back to the original software, turn off UPnP and then update to Duma OS with the settings, but then the UPnP button doesn't work either.

Zrzut ekranu (1).png

• Administrators

Ah I see that is fine. The way you have it at the moment it is disabled. When the little circle is on the right and it's red then it is enabled. The list will show entries even if it is disabled that's something we'll be fixing but it will be disabled if you've done so.

It doesn't matter if the button is white or red, I have open nat and the ports show up on the UPnP list. This happens after saving the settings, refreshing the browser or even after a factory reset. Netduma remembers the UPnP setting from the original software, I have tested it several times and always the button did not work on Duma OS.

• Administrators

Is your goal to not achieve an open NAT? If that was the case then a factory reset would forget that but I'm pretty sure it will show entries whether its enabled or not but it should be disabled if you've set it that way.

I would like to choose either UPnP or Port Forwarding. These two options cannot work together at the same time as far as I know. Does the Factory Reset option in the Duma OS settings do the same as pressing the physical reset button on the router housing?

• Administrators

Yes it does but if you're going to do a factory reset I would recommend you do so from the interface. I would recommend UPnP over port forwarding unless you're having NAT issues. They can be used together but it could cause conflicts.