XR700 Device & Network Manager R-Apps not loading

I'm having an issue with the device manager and network manager on my XR700 not loading. I get the following error when attempting to access either - Error: This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

Strangely, this only happens after a nintendo switch is joined to the WiFi. I'll include what I see in the log below when this happens. Before the switch is joined to the WiFi, everything functions normally. I have many other devices connected without issue

It is running firmware version V1.01.20. I have  tried factory resetting and I am getting the same problem when joining the switch back to the WiFi. Both network manager and device manager work properly before this happens.

I've attached what I see in the log as a txt file

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

- Matt

XR700 N Switch Issue.txt

• Administrators

Ok that is very interesting, thank you. We will try and reproduce this error ourselves. In the meantime, are you able to connect the Switch to the router and then access the Device Manager? If so, please set the device type to an Xbox or Playstation. This won't negatively affect your experience and may solve the problem