unable to join psn chat on wired

eh up 

condiments of the season etc

my new problem is that i cant join any psn party chats unless i switch to wifi .

im on original duma os and i use powerlinks to connect my ps4 to the duma i have swapped them out for fresh ones and still cannot join , a ps4 connection test shows everything is fine with a type 2 nat as normal i have also ran a duma connection test through my lap top and everything is fine on that.

any ideas ?.

wired is shown and when i switch powerlinks over i shutdown the system to try and disrupt any sort of the loop the ps4 may get stuck in as for turning off the geo i havnt tried that as yet.

• Administrators

Have you added all your friends to the allow list? If so are there any servers/icons that are blocked when you try going into a party chat? If so try allowing those and see if that works. We may need to do another cloud update to whitelist these servers.

• Administrators

The bottom of this guide will show you how to add them http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

You don't need to be playing the same game to add them, switch the Geo-Filter to Spectating Mode and invite them to a chat, whatever icon pops up when that happens click on it to ping and then give it a name and click allow. Once you've done that for friends and any potential chat servers you can switch back to Filtering Mode and use it as normal while being able to chat.