Discord not working in Filtered mode

Crysister

When I use Filtered mode in Geofilter, my Discord dosen't work, but when I change to Spectator mode, it works again.

Discord tells me RTC connecting no rute.

Is there anything I can do to fix this in NetdumaOS or is it outside the router?

Pls help, as I have to choose between not speaking with my friends or being 2 sec behind opponents...

• Netduma Staff
On 12/21/2019 at 8:34 AM, Crysister said:

When I use Filtered mode in Geofilter, my Discord dosen't work, but when I change to Spectator mode, it works again.

Discord tells me RTC connecting no rute.

Is there anything I can do to fix this in NetdumaOS or is it outside the router?

Pls help, as I have to choose between not speaking with my friends or being 2 sec behind opponents...

Ah okay, no problem. We've been trying to improve our cloud support for Discord recently, and a new cloud update was put out a few weeks ago which added a ton of Discord servers. There's probably a few that've slipped through the cracks.

Could you fill out this form: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/28284-geo-filter-server-location-improvements/#comments

When you use the Geo-Filter and notice Discord not working, you'll see a blocked server or two on the map. It could be a different server each time you attempt this. Please report as many blocked Discord servers as you can (and make sure you aren't doing anything else at the time, i.e playing games, so you're certain they are Discord servers!)

That'll help a lot, though we're also running tests and updating the cloud in-house all the time so it should be up and running again soon.