Geofilter for two devices?

Crysister

Is it possible to have 2 devices operate at the geofilter location? Maybe even different locations?

Right now I'll have the geofilter place further away from my home location, to make higher ping in CoD MW. My son's pc will still be located at home and have very low ping, which it not ideal in CoD MW.

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, Crysister said:

Is it possible to have 2 devices operate at the geofilter location? Maybe even different locations?

Right now I'll have the geofilter place further away from my home location, to make higher ping in CoD MW. My son's pc will still be located at home and have very low ping, which it not ideal in CoD MW.

This is actually something we want to happen - there are a ton of new features on the way and I know one of them (I can't announce) will give you more Geo-Filter control. I'd like to see separate filters for each device become a thing in the near future, it's great to know you'd find this useful!

When you set the Geo-Filter radius / home location currently, it'll work for all devices you've added to the Geo-Filter. So if you want your son's PC to get a high ping with you, he will if the PC is added to the Geo-Filter. (For PC's, currently it's advisable to change its device type to a console in the Device Manager, then re-add it to the Geo-Filter to get it working properly).

1 hour ago, Netduma Jack said:

This is actually something we want to happen - there are a ton of new features on the way and I know one of them (I can't announce) will give you more Geo-Filter control. I'd like to see separate filters for each device become a thing in the near future, it's great to know you'd find this useful!

When you set the Geo-Filter radius / home location currently, it'll work for all devices you've added to the Geo-Filter. So if you want your son's PC to get a high ping with you, he will if the PC is added to the Geo-Filter. (For PC's, currently it's advisable to change its device type to a console in the Device Manager, then re-add it to the Geo-Filter to get it working properly).

Thx alot. Keep up the good work. ;)