XR300 GEO FILTER PROBLEM

keeps on putting me on Texas server I'm located in California but for some reason,  my XR 300 can't see to find that server. The R1 puts me in the right server.1498925974_Screenshot-2019-11-23T101741_887.thumb.png.fa68ad738651387599662917ce441ad6.png

Screenshot - 2019-11-22T225729.841.png

Screenshot - 2019-11-23T125233.480.png

• Administrators

I think your ping assist setting on your XR300 is allowing servers through that you would actually prefer to have blocked. This is easily fixed - set your Ping Assist back to 0ms.

To learn more about Ping Assist, and how to optimise it, see this thread: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000087579--dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-ping-assist

4 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

I think your ping assist setting on your XR300 is allowing servers through that you would actually prefer to have blocked. This is easily fixed - set your Ping Assist back to 0ms.

To learn more about Ping Assist, and how to optimise it, see this thread: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000087579--dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-ping-assist

I usually don't use PA, I have the R1 for a couple of years now, I actually found the information that I was looking for about what the icons means, is there anyway to make bigger in the future updates? They are too small. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, SM961 said:

I usually don't use PA, I have the R1 for a couple of years now, I actually found the information that I was looking for about what the icons means, is there anyway to make bigger in the future updates? They are too small. 

Just replied in the other thread to say this is a really good idea so we will add this to our list of usability improvements to add to DumaOS