how to reset netgear router password

chrishkyle7

I have been using NetGear router for a long time and I never faced any issue but recently I update my router firmware and after that my router work dysfunctionally. every time I want to login it shows me to rest the password, but I don't know how to reset netgear router password. If anyone has any idea about that problem then suggest to me about that router problem.

On 11/23/2019 at 9:39 AM, chrishkyle7 said:

I have been using NetGear router for a long time and I never faced any issue but recently I update my router firmware and after that my router work dysfunctionally. every time I want to login it shows me to rest the password, but I don't know how to reset netgear router password. If anyone has any idea about that problem then suggest to me about that router problem.

If you enter an incorrect password enough times, it will ask you to answer your security questions. Hopefully you remember these!

If this doesn't work, you can factory reset using the button: https://kb.netgear.com/9665/How-do-I-perform-a-factory-reset-on-my-NETGEAR-router

Also, you had a spam link in your post which I have edited out. I don't know if you put that there on purpose, but doing it again will result in a ban.