PS4 download speed decreased, wrong DNS?

Benge

So my new modem has arrived. I've tried everything again - nothing improves. All cables has been replaced with new ones. 

Game is still laggy, can't get five bar connections.. What the heck is wrong with my connection???? 

Pingtest seems a bit better but still with a lot of spikes

Can I change some settings in my modem to improve something? I'm desperate here..

Tried to force a connect to the UK server and ran a pingtest during the match. Looks pretty good I guess? The gameplay was awful!

image.thumb.png.6f47fcad860da3d939f30e9762d6f473.png

However when I disconnected and moved my geofilter, so I would connect to the central european server I noticed a new connection and pinged it:

image.thumb.png.7883d89aca9e6c7b11c16831589aa958.png

It might be because the server can't be pinged from anywhere other than the game. 

I think a better idea would be to ping a server which is close to you, but not necessarily a game server. For example, try pinging google while you play the game. If the connection to google seems equally as unstable then it would suggest that local network conditions are causing the problem. If the connection to google seems smooth then it's something about the game servers specifically.