Geocalization problem

Hello, I ask you for help because since yesterday the geofilter when I turn on the playstation gives me access to the main American server instead of the Irish one with consequent problems with vocal parties. I tried to do a factory reset and I upgraded to version 1.0.1.1.0 and again upgraded to version 1.0.1.1.8 on my xr700 but nothing has changed. What can I do? Thanks

Welcome to the forums!

What game are you trying to play? Did you change your Geo-Filter settings at all when this changed?

Has the american server got a white ring around it? Did it have a white ring around it before?

22 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

Benvenuti nei forum!

A quale gioco stai cercando di giocare? Hai modificato le impostazioni del filtro geografico quando è cambiato?

Il server americano ha un anello bianco attorno? Prima aveva un anello bianco?

Hi, thanks for the welcome and for the quick reply. I'm playing bo4 but the problem is really with the playstation in general because if I activate the geofilter I can't talk to people in audio party anymore. Yes, he has a white ring around and he used to give it to me in Ireland and never in America. What settings should I change? sometimes when I make a connection check from the play it gives me error in the nat type verification phase.

The problem with party chat has only occurred since the recent PlayStation update. There's new chat servers that we need to whitelist from our end. We're going to have that update published very soon.

For the time being, you should disable auto-ping-host, then as you connect to a party, click on any servers that appear and ALLOW them. This will stop them getting blocked by the Geo-Filter.

When this american server appears, can you click on it and press DENY? If you can't do that, it suggests that it's been whitelisted, and it might need to be un-whitelisted. I do know a temporary workaround though.

12 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

Il problema con la chat di gruppo si è verificato solo dal recente aggiornamento di PlayStation. Ci sono nuovi server di chat che dobbiamo autorizzare dalla nostra parte. L'aggiornamento verrà pubblicato molto presto.

Per il momento, è necessario disabilitare l'host-ping-host automatico, quindi quando ci si connette a una festa, fare clic su tutti i server che appaiono e CONSENTERLI. Questo eviterà che vengano bloccati dal Geo-Filter.

Quando viene visualizzato questo server americano, puoi fare clic su di esso e premere DENY? Se non riesci a farlo, suggerisce che è stato inserito nella whitelist e potrebbe essere necessario non essere nella whitelist. Conosco una soluzione temporanea però.

I had already tried to deny access to that American server but then he finds another neighbor I deny and then he finds another one still nearby. I can deny it because it shows me when I turn on the playstation. while this error in recognizing the nat? yes, however, I started having problems after updating the playstation. I trust you soon in an update

23 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

Hmm interesting. So there's lots of servers in the same location, all whitelisted? Could you take a screenshot when one of these servers appears? I'd like to see what IDs they have.

Certainly, this is one of these, if I deny it then I get one from a neighbor and then another if I deny it first. But real strange thing remains that I access the play on these servers while I am in Italy should access it on the Irish one is not it?

Schermata 2019-10-11 alle 17.42.44.png

4 minuti fa, Netduma Alex ha detto:

Forse dovresti mettere il tuo raggio di Geo-Filter sull'Irlanda per provare a forzarlo a collegarti lì?

Ho già provato ma niente, continua a connettermi in America. Ho anche provato a disabilitare il pin assist e giocare con il filtro geografico, ma quando accendo la playstation il primo server da accendere è quello. cosa devo fare?

Schermata_2019-10-11_alle_17_54_43.png

Edited by Daniele
attach image

UPDATE

After repeated attempts and careful consideration I was able to see that the server's position is always the same but every time it freezes id but not domain which is 2.comnute.amazonaws.com
After blocking so many ids everything seems to be back to normal even if the position of the server that turns on is always the same (america). I hope I have been helpful

Schermata 2019-10-12 alle 12.06.45.png

• 2 weeks later...

We did one cloud update but we have since learned that we hadn't caught all of the PSN servers. We have collected lots more PSN servers and i've put them into the queue to be whitelisted, but that won't take effect until I publish the next update. I've been busy this week, so I haven't had a chance yet to do another update. I will get it done before the end of the day on Friday.

This could be because the Geo-Filter is blocking your friends directly, but more likely it's because we need to whitelist more PSN servers.

There is a cloud update going out today which, along with a bunch of fixes for Modern Warfare, contains a lot of PSN servers to be whitelisted.

2 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Ciò potrebbe essere dovuto al fatto che il Geo-Filter sta bloccando direttamente i tuoi amici, ma è più probabile che sia perché dobbiamo inserire nella whitelist più server PSN.

Esiste un aggiornamento cloud in uscita oggi che, insieme a un sacco di correzioni per Modern Warfare, contiene molti server PSN da inserire nella whitelist.

I'm glad you talked about the call of duty modern warfare, I had opened another discussion so as not to create confusion here. 
But I'm happy to talk about it with you who are good and nice. 
I'm having so many delays on this game, I'm always with the connection indicators active, so many lags and I don't like it.
Then, please, I wanted to ask you for advice on the best mtu to put on ps4. I have a pppoe connection so in the wan section of the router gives me a maximum of 1492 (as it is correct that it is for this type of connection) and I had the opportunity to verify that it is the correct one with the terminal of the mac, but if I put mtu 1492 on the ps4 I get the error of fragmented ip while with mtu 1500 no.
Can you light me up?
At what time do you think the update will be released?
Thank you very much

Guest Killhippie
3 hours ago, Daniele said:

if I put mtu 1492 on the ps4 I get the error of fragmented ip while with mtu 1500 no.

This particular issue has been around for some users since the router came out almost, it seems if you use PPPoE you’re more likely to get this issue, and various updates haven’t fixed it so far in the last almost 2 years. I just changed my router and with a mtu of 1492 On the PS4 I don’t get that message anymore what I did when I used to be XR500. it’s either an issue with DumaOS or Netgears firewall. I just find it odd that a different router doesn’t give me that message at all yet its still a netgear one.

It could be down to the chipset or the particular person responsible for the firmware for XR500 out in Taiwan possibly as that’s where Netgear have their firmware engineers and it’s been known for different engineers to use different GPL code, why I do not know. As to patches there won’t be any patches from Netduma to Netgeaar until DumaOS 3.0 is released from what has been said on forum. Of course Netgear may release their own patches for performance and security in the meantime, and Netduma will still release cloud updates of course. I wouldn’t wait for a fix for the fragmentation issue that’s been going on so long now and I don’t think it’s going to get fixed, but saying that I’ve never had an issue with that message showing, just one of those weird glitches. 

21 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Ciò potrebbe essere dovuto al fatto che il Geo-Filter sta bloccando direttamente i tuoi amici, ma è più probabile che sia perché dobbiamo inserire nella whitelist più server PSN.

Esiste un aggiornamento cloud in uscita oggi che, insieme a un sacco di correzioni per Modern Warfare, contiene molti server PSN da inserire nella whitelist.

Good morning, has the update been released?