Set up for home

SM961

I set up my host filtering for home (R1) MW but connects me to faraway server.  I can't shoot anybody like this lags like crazy. mY question is why is connecting me to a faraway server?

• Administrators

Keep in mind that the game isn't fully supported by us until release but it should still work. It should be the same procedure, strict mode on and Filtering mode should keep everything within your radius unless you have Ping Assist enabled that can allow hosts outside your circle and they will be shown with a dashed circle. If you post a screenshot we can take a look.

Moved to R1 Support section.

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Keep in mind that the game isn't fully supported by us until release but it should still work. It should be the same procedure, strict mode on and Filtering mode should keep everything within your radius unless you have Ping Assist enabled that can allow hosts outside your circle and they will be shown with a dashed circle. If you post a screenshot we can take a look.

Moved to R1 Support section.

Is it a good idea to have both Ping Assist and Filtering mode. I stop playing it, it gets too laggy sometimes I see my home but it seems today that server is not on.

Screenshot (48).png

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes that is fine to do so, it looks like everything is within your radius. If you zoom out do you see anything outside your radius?

Yeah, this was BO3 that you see here but with Modern Warfare the sever that they put in is on the east coast.