GEO FILTER UNRESPONSIVE

Hey guys , im having issues with my Nighthawk XR500. I am running a fiber connection  from my ISP to a modem received from my ISP. I have the latest firmware installed on ALL devices. When playing online games such as PUBG , CALL OF DUTY,  the geo filter feature is unresponsive. It does not show any servers any connections nothing. I have upgraded from the original R1 router and I was very familiar with the features and setup. This problem did not occur with the R1 but my XR500 has been nothing but problematic. please help remedy this.

Here is a screen shot. I am currently inLos Angeles running a 1G internet fiber connection. I am playing on console (ps4 pro) trying to get into lobbies. In the past with my R1 this map would be filled with servers, host, etc. It never appears.

Screenshot (3).png

On 9/14/2019 at 2:55 PM, Killer65malibu said:

Hey guys , im having issues with my Nighthawk XR500. I am running a fiber connection  from my ISP to a modem received from my ISP. I have the latest firmware installed on ALL devices. When playing online games such as PUBG , CALL OF DUTY,  the geo filter feature is unresponsive. It does not show any servers any connections nothing. I have upgraded from the original R1 router and I was very familiar with the features and setup. This problem did not occur with the R1 but my XR500 has been nothing but problematic. please help remedy this.

On 9/21/2019 at 4:39 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Yup. I made a thread with this exact issue. Fraser told me to downgrade the firmware and then upgrade back to the newest one. I have yet to have time to do it. Glad to know I'm not the only one who experienced this on my XR500 while playing my PS4 Pro.

I’ve got the same issue on pc tried everything made a thread nothing helped o reset my xr500 it worked for one gaming session next time it showed now I’ve double and triple checked my settings 

tried bought adding it as console/pc nothing works 

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Funkybadger said:

I’ve got the same issue on pc tried everything made a thread nothing helped o reset my xr500 it worked for one gaming session next time it showed now I’ve double and triple checked my settings 

tried bought adding it as console/pc nothing works 

Could you post in your topic please so we can continue there?