Unable to set Port Forwarding

Hi guys. Any idea why this is happening to 1 of my devices that I am trying to port forward? As far as I know, I did not set any sort of custom commands to it in the router at all.

Error is as follows:
192.168.1.1 says
The specified port(s) are being used by other configurations. Please check your configurations of USB Readyshare, Remote Management, Port forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP Port Mapping table, RIP, and Internet connection type

As far as what I can see, Port forwarding and triggering has a completely empty table. USB readyshare has not been used since forever. So how exactly can I solve this issue?

sdasdasrw.png

Yes. I am trying to port one of my devices. There are no devices in DMZ. I've now put the devices in DMZ. Though I would have preferred to use the Port forwarding route. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Fraser.

I believe, based on my experience, that the port you are trying to forward is already forwarded by the UPNP function. Check to see if the port you are trying to forward is in the UPNP table found in Advanced Tab>Advanced Settings>UPNP (near where port forwarding and triggering are). 

If that is the case then your router auto forwards the port when it detects usage.