BO2 is hacked! We need you BO3!

AsNCo

Black Ops 3 on the PS4 and Xbox One could not have come at a better time.

After almost 3 years, Black Ops 2 is finally hacked on the PS3. (Thank goodness for the Netduma's 'Deny & Allow' feature)
And thank goodness it was just a once in a lifetime event and I hope to never see them again.

For those who wants to hear the story, I've got plenty of photos of their ridiculously feature packed menu. (Final killcam Trickshot aimbot anyone?)

We bought all kinds of gaming accessories to nourish our talents and better our gaming experience in the most legitimate way but some people are just too pathetic I guess. I miss playing MW2 but it's all thanks to people like them that our childhood games are ruined for good.

ptxXwe1.jpg

Giving his friends the Hacking Menu

N0mJZ6D.jpgFgUrG57.jpg

LfWXfb3.jpg

Turning on his God Mode

ZwQ8g1L.jpg

Game settings modification option?!

vL42TZm.jpg

Spawning Bots in a Public Match

ghf8w8U.jpg

Just when you thought his friends can't stoop any lower, they turn on AIM BOT on their sniper rifles.

ftWaGBG.jpg

Unlocking all weapons and camos and even trophies. Looks to me that the 2 co-host 'paid' money to the hacker to allow them to have everything unlocked on their accounts.

vk1PrIQ.jpg

If that's not enough, the co-host decided to bully a poor player on the enemy team by teleporting him here and freezing him. Notice the player's prestige and level.

CG8aeNR.jpg

Even though it says 'Fake Derank', who knows right? The poor fella's level changed to 1 and got blinded.

CZTec29.jpg

Now the Host hacker decides to bully a player with the PSN ID of FatBoyDontCry. I don't know whether to laugh or feel sad for that poor player.

vTKQSKS.jpg

The other cheater can't aim so he decided to turn on the unfair aimbot feature. 4 kills from out of nowhere.

r7JnRbE.jpg

If that's not enough, they can even carry the objects in the map like the van that is supposed to be at the side.

yYo7Mjy.jpg

Damn!!!  This was a live, public lobby?

I can swear it. Made me finally reconnect my Elgato back to my PS3 after I had a drastic change of my gaming room.

In the first picture, you can see me entering the lobby with a bunch of other randoms and I quickly left the game. And by the end, there are other unfortunate randoms who joined and quit too throughout the game and not just the bots.

It started when I suspected that something wasn't right as nobody is allowed to use the [3arc] clan tag no matter if its private or public. And at that time, his name wasn't on the lobby and out of nowhere, it appeared to be Dvondehaar. So I checked his PSN profile and it was fresh new empty profile. I felt that something wasn't right even though I chose to believe that perhaps the guy was just trying to be funny.

The moment the lobby started, I didn't even rush out of my spawn as always. I chose to wait and then walked slowly. You know why? You can hear explosion sounds in the sky and I was like hell no am I getting close to the enemy.

As I walked slowly, I looked at one of my team's snipers and the moment he died, I noticed that the HUD was completely on like in private match. I can see the enemy coming my way.

I was not in the mood to test my luck and risk losing my account for this guy who managed to download the hacking software for his PS3 (which you can see why I censored out the links on certain pictures)

I've seen my friend who got his MW2 account deranked before so I played it safe and left quickly before that hacked even came face to face with me. And there I am waiting for the game to complete so I can get the video in my Theatre Mode and record and report it.

That is some weird shit, but at least you were prepared and didn't get de-ranked.  That would honestly upset me just a touch, especially if it was an account I was grinding and had some cool camos and plaques unlocked.

thanks for posting it up!  I play this game a lot (360) and haven't seen this yet, but I imagine it's just a matter of time.

That has been going on for over 6 months on BO2,maybe longer.We've been in some really jacked up lobby's,it's nice that someone finally recorded that shit as I don't have a PVR or the need for one,nice job

It's sad but doesn't surprise me.  That is one helluva mod menu though!

I got a couple of vids on my phone, from January- February time, of some ass wipe running around Advanced Warfare using Aimbot on 360.

Not seen anything on PS4 yet, but fear it's only a matter of time.

It's sad but doesn't surprise me. That is one helluva mod menu though!

I got a couple of vids on my phone, from January- February time, of some ass wipe running around Advanced Warfare using Aimbot on 360.

Not seen anything on PS4 yet, but fear it's only a matter of time.

What if I told you I encountered an irritating player with Invisibility and God Mode turned ON in Ghosts? Luckily it was on the early days of Ghosts on the PS4.

Thanks to being able to hear his footsteps, I managed to shoot in his direction but that's when I realise he has God Mode too.

I suspected it to be a mod that was transferred from the PS3. Since after all, if you can see the mod menu in the game, it means it could somewhat be a developer code that is part of the game that was used to mod the game. Thus, out can be transferred to the PS4 too since the code exists there too.

But in the future updates, I've not been seeing it thankfully.

Archived