Incorrect location of Middle east servers

dpk_ydv

Hello all, I am having trouble connecting to the middle east servers in Black Ops 4. The server location in the Geo filter shows Middle east servers located south of Denmark, and so I cant place my geofilter around it, else I get connected to EU servers. There are many ID's and domain names to those servers, but I've tagged a few in 'allow & Deny'. One of the ID is 991fcf9abc387f84, domain name is 31.132.56.154. I tried cloud flush, but always end up getting 'this operation is taking too long to execute' or something along those lines,... unsure if it was ever executed successfully on my router. I am using Duma OS on my old Netduma R1. 

• Administrators

Could you put those incorrect IDs in the form here please and then we can move them: 

You could use Ping Assist to get these servers without getting EU servers and still maintain a good connection. You can refresh the page a minute after that flush cloud message appears and it will have flushed successfully.

Thanks for the reply Fraser. I've put the required information in the Google Docs. In how much time do you think the changes in Geo Filter would take effect?

Also there seems to be more than one set of dedis in Middle east. One ID is 991ffec9bc387f84 (Domain 31.132.56.38) My ping to is around 30 ms, the other one is 025f4c17fca1acb1, domain 95.177.162.19, my ping is around 50 ms. The second dedi. is correctly located in Middle east. 

In Modern warfare 2v2 I was getting connected to the first Dedi. all the time as far as I can tell based on the domain number, ping, and incorrect location (South of Sweden).

The ping assist thing solved the problem I was having trying to get to the desired server.