I sign into my XR500 DumoOS dashboard and it kicks me out instsantly pls help

I am still able to connect to my nighthawk and use the internet but every time I log into my XR500 DumoOS it kicks me out instantly saying "You are no longer connected to the router" but I can still access the internet using my nighthawk. 

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Could you try connecting via routerlogin.net and the LAN IP of the router and see if it happens on both please?

Sorry I'm new, I'm not sure what you mean by LAN IP of the router and how to do so. I've tried both wired and wireless if thats what you mean.

• Administrators

The LAN IP of the router is the address that you can access the router interface with. It may have shown you this in the setup wizard, by default it is 192.168.1.1 so enter that where you would normally type routerlogin.net and hit enter

• Administrators

Great to hear that, yes I would connect using that for now. The routerlogin.net issue may be an issue on Netgears side, so I would continue to check it. If it keeps happening over a long period of time, say a week let us know and we can look into it further. For example, it could also be extensions on your browser causing the issue.

I have this issue too, had it for a while. Only happens with Google chrome and it will work fine for a while and then I get the same error message. It literally pops up after a second. Works fine again after I clear the cache in chrome but after a while the same issue will occur again (maybe like a week or so, it varies). Fine with firefox however.