Geofilter Not Working on COD BO4

I played COD BO4 last night and noticed that the Geofilter on my XR500 was not populating and did not show the server that I was connecting to.  I did not have any trouble connecting to a match.  I was on the latest beta .40 firmware at the time.  I downgraded to the .32 firmware and performed a factory reset, but I am still having the same issue.  Any further suggestions???  TIA 

• Netduma Staff
3 hours ago, Dilly Dilly said:

I played COD BO4 last night and noticed that the Geofilter on my XR500 was not populating and did not show the server that I was connecting to.  I did not have any trouble connecting to a match.  I was on the latest beta .40 firmware at the time.  I downgraded to the .32 firmware and performed a factory reset, but I am still having the same issue.  Any further suggestions???  TIA 

Which console are you playing on? If this is on PC, change your device type in the Device Manager to a console, and re-add it to the Geo-Filter. That'll get it working.

If you're on a console, make sure it's properly added and check your NAT type :)