Du LAG avec le NETDUMA R1 ? 🤔

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Peut-être que quelqu'un d'autre peut commenter, mais quelques-uns de ces décès me semblent bien. Quelle est votre moyenne de ping au jeu montré par le filtre géographique? Quels sont vos paramètres de QoS?

Voici les paramètre  2019060116510581.thumb.png.1deff4c30aa51534e9e338d9566303d3.png2019060116504079.thumb.png.e2f0c0bfb037d4fd0b20d3765d19e673.png2019060116502303.thumb.png.6d7dee586186bd8c850bf07a73bbbba5.png

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Your Geo-Filter settings look fine but you're not utilising QoS at all. Change the Anti-Flood sliders to 70% for both download & upload, also make sure ALL devices are connected to the R1, then see if that improves your experience.

Malheureusement j'ai mi les paramètre comme vous avez dit mais j'ai pas vue de différence, j'aurait bien aimer avoir un netduma parfait comme le Youtubeur EliteShot     

20 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Well that is a fantastic ping, I don't think you'll get much better, the router is doing its job! If you're not happy I'd suggest forcing some other servers with the Geo-Filter and see how they play.

Voici le résultat, mon Geo-filter je les mi en Allemagne, et c'est vachement beaucoup mieux ^^ 

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Well that is a fantastic ping, I don't think you'll get much better, the router is doing its job! If you're not happy I'd suggest forcing some other servers with the Geo-Filter and see how they play.

Et voici un autre gameplay que je vient tout juste de réaliser  

J'ai déplacé ce post dans la bonne section du forum.

I moved this post in the good section of the forum.