seems like my content and disappeared ???

router issues here where i tried to reset to factory nothing has happened been searching for even the content i have been asking for help on and nothing for this moment i tried a ipconfig release and renew cleaned cache tried on those standards nothing i unplugged reset turned on reset nothing as well asked for a one on one respond nothing cause either i am too upset to continue to look for my content or to blinded by being upset that i do not see my own content all i ask is for this to be resolved  any info from fraser and jake which messaged me prior upsetting to continue to see a message when trying to access my OS for duma and all i get is " ReferenceError: $ is not defined  "

Hi.

I have deleted you recent post as it is exactly the same content as this 1 and you should only post in 1v1 support thread when asked to do so by Netduma directly. Please do not create multiple threads for the same issue as it's harder to follow and help resolve your issue as frustrating as it is for you. I am locking this thread as please concerntrate on the 1 you have already posted and that Netduma are already helping you with, thank's!