netduma r1 auto speed config itself

I mentioned this before but would like to ask again, my idea is to have the Netduma OS run speed tests itself and help config the upload and download speeds itself to give you the most out of the connection.

raise and lower depending on the time of day to help reduce bufferbloat and maybe also run a speed test in the background to try and give the lowest ping possible, so we don't have to keep tweaking after most games to find that sweet spot.

• Administrators

Hi Kappa -  this is a great idea and definitely something we will consider doing in the future.

BTW - did you accidentally lock yourself out of your old account? Want us to fix that for you, or are you happy to just keep going with your new account?

Guest to the future

hey, I am ok with this account thanks as it's my youtube name and just glad all fits now with ps4 being my official name and now this just a few more changes and all will be great cheers.

Also, I think it would make an awesome addition to the hardware and software give people a chance to enjoy just pure gaming knowing they got the power of netduma in their corner doing all it can :)

hey, I am ok with this account thanks as it's my youtube name and just glad all fits now with ps4 being my official name and now this just a few more changes and all will be great cheers.

Also, I think it would make an awesome addition to the hardware and software give people a chance to enjoy just pure gaming knowing they got the power of netduma in their corner doing all it can :)

sorry didn't know i wasn't signed in grrr lol

• Administrators
On 4/27/2019 at 4:01 PM, the kappa convict said:

Also, I think it would make an awesome addition to the hardware and software give people a chance to enjoy just pure gaming knowing they got the power of netduma in their corner doing all it can :)

sorry didn't know i wasn't signed in grrr lol

Thanks for confirming. Yeah, not sure why non-members can now post. We've raised a ticket with the forum software providers as we've not changed anything. 🙄