high traffic

scbba

I was playing around with the duma os interface trying to see if I can make it detect high traffic however I can't get it to do it at all even if I set it to when high traffic is detected. I have 100 down and 10 up I have run a fire stick on a 4k stream along with 6 4k videos from youtube and it doesn't detect anything is there something IM missing in the setup?

• Administrators

Do you mean High Priority Traffic Detected? This will automatically detect most popular online games, as these are latency sensitive applications that need the best connection possible.

You can manually add your own rules e.g. YouTube, but I highly recommend you do NOT do this. This feature is for low sensitive, low bandwidth traffic, not high bandwidth, non-latency sensitive traffic like a YouTube video or a stream.

If you click the '?' in the top right corner of the panel, you can learn more about the feature.

10 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Do you mean High Priority Traffic Detected? This will automatically detect most popular online games, as these are latency sensitive applications that need the best connection possible.

You can manually add your own rules e.g. YouTube, but I highly recommend you do NOT do this. This feature is for low sensitive, low bandwidth traffic, not high bandwidth, non-latency sensitive traffic like a YouTube video or a stream.

If you click the '?' in the top right corner of the panel, you can learn more about the feature.

ok great thank you