R1 Duma OS Sky Q

Ianw2017

Hi guys,

I have an R1 and I have the latest Duma OS. I am looking for some advice. My ISP is Sky and my main router is a Sky Q hub. I have my R1 connected directly to Hub. I have the majority of devices (phones etc) connected to the hub and I have my gaming things i.e. Xbox one x, PS4 and switch connected to the R1. The issue I am having is that rather randomly the R1 will freeze out all devices. When I try and login to the R1 at this point, (usually from my iPhone) it will say I have the incorrect WiFi to connect to the R1 meaning I have to hard reset the router. The Sky Q hub in my experience can be quite flaky but the R1 errors are becoming more and more frequent to the point were it is now a daily occurrence sometimes more than twice a day. Could I ask for some help to address the issue?

Thanks for your help.

Ian Williams

Hi Fraser, 

No devices connected to the R1 can access the internet and I cannot access the interface or access the router via WiFi. Sorry, in my original post I meant to say when I try and connect to the R1 via WiFi it says incorrect password.

Thanks

Ian Williams

• Administrators

Interesting, when this happens do you receive internet through the Sky router/the devices connected to that continue to work? Might be that it's factory resetting/rebooting itself for some reason. Could you ensure the router is plugged directly into the wall, not an extension lead and also not on a carpet. If it happens again could you try connecting directly via ethernet and also for wifi try "netdumar1" as the password