Pytek Loophole

lukasz

Just picked that pytek in supply drop. Frist time using heavy weapons in AW first impression will have to get me sens one up and so e attachments

I find hybrid sight, quick draw and silencer (stealthy) or foregrip (aggressive) works great on the Loophole.

The foregrip reduces the initial recoil to pretty much nothing whilst using silencer keeps you off the map while the initial recoil kicks in.

Also, hybrid sight when in the zoomed out mode - similar to the red dot on LMG's reduce ADS times after sprinting by a significant amount (unless they nerfed it).

Quick vid I found showing what I mean :)

Yeah you can set it at the beginning of the match and it'll stay that way all the way until the end, even if you die.

It's nice on maps like Sideshow and Instinct where there are long lines of sight as you can use the 'zoom' function too, especially with the Pytaek's 'zero' recoil.

lukasz, i would try and resist the urge to keep reloading this weapon when not needed.

let it run down till there's no more than a dozen or so in the mag and then use the double tap reload, i think you'll benefit from it as it's valuable seconds wasted on a really slow reloading weapon otherwise and while you're hiding to reload it's giving guys the jump on you.

good result though all the same.

Thx guys so true with this reloading so use to reoloading SMG and AR. This gun is so much fun i will defenetly try other heaves though even with silincer i am geting this disturbing muzzel flash while ADS.

You only have to toggle R3 once and it'll stay in that 'zoomed out' setting until the end of the match.

Also, completely agree with toby jugs on the reload tip.

thx also for that info never knew that will defenetly put that in test and post some games here

Will try that side today very curious hwo much faster that is

I'd say it's 20-30% faster that than red dot. It's definitely noticeable. It feels like it stacks with the quickdraw attachment too making it borderline OP.

Yebst that is why i think its called loophole hmm. Its a grate wepon just i have to adjust my slef to it to get a good fel of it.

Will defenetly do some damage.

toby thx so much for all of your suport

I have like 12 days of play and this is the first time i got one so its been a long time coming.

Wihs that it would be able to some how tarde in game items. I have so many elites that i could exchange etc.

Archived