Cannot access the interface anymore

DARTHXX

Hello Netduma Team,

Today i wanted to play some rounds of Black ops 4 started my laptop an wanted to access the interface of my netduma r1 with Duma Os...

Yesterday and the last days it went all normal but today everytime I type in 192.168.88.1 I am asked to put in a username and a password...

But I never enabled this function in the Original software and never with the Duma Os... I tried to reset with the botton of the backside of

the netduma but everytime i try to get to the interface it is asking me to put in a username and a password.... is there a standard username

and password I can try? Cause as I said I never put in such thingy. I am really lost right now...

I have seen this http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000084265-how-to-change-your-dumaos-interface-password-on-the-netduma-r1

But it says nothing about the username , i tried to put in netdumar1 as username and netdumar1 as password but nothing happens...

After hardresetting i could access the internet through Netduma with this password, but i still cannot access the interface after the reset...

• Administrators

As you found, default is admin and password

This is in the email you received from us with the firmware link so if you get stuck again refer back to that email as there's some useful links in there. Feel free to post on here too!