Unable to connect to local dedicated servers

Lennyhos1

I am unable to connect to any local dedicated servers using strict and Filtering mode.  I have my PC profile set to Call of duty (PC) and my range set well outside where I need to since the servers are literally right down the street from me in New Jersey.  It will only find a server if I set to spectate and those servers are always out west or Florida. 

Are there settings Im missing?

3 hours ago, Lennyhos1 said:

I am unable to connect to any local dedicated servers using strict and Filtering mode.  I have my PC profile set to Call of duty (PC) and my range set well outside where I need to since the servers are literally right down the street from me in New Jersey.  It will only find a server if I set to spectate and those servers are always out west or Florida. 

Are there settings Im missing?

When new games come out the server ID's aren't necessarily in the correct locations.  They are compiling a list of servers to do a massive cloud update soon which will hopefully fix that issue for you.  I've submitted close to 40 ID's myself that i believe will mostly be in the Jersey server banks.  Currently I also find them on spectate and the servers do appear out West but if you're getting the correct ping to it then it's Jersey... just mislocated on the map.  Hopefully the cloud update will be out shortly

• Netduma Staff
12 hours ago, Lennyhos1 said:

Should I leave on Spectate then?  I am usually getting around 50ms with duma showing 40. But jersey gives me <10 on duma and <30 in game

Welcome to the forum Lenny! If you're having a better experience with Spectator Mode at this time then I'd recommend it until we push the new cloud update. Just to clarify it, the cloud is a very delicate thing - it's not an easy thing to update as. If the cloud breaks in any way, it can instantly ruin every Netduma users experience at the same time. We need to spend time testing and building the new cloud version and we appreciate everyone's patience during this time :)