Cannot play with filtering on ps4

Macabi83

Recently since yesterday, mid match guess the game is switching hosts or doing something it never did and kicking me out over and over again.

I have filtering on, when this is happening, never did before.

took off filtering and no longer happens, but defeats the purpose of xr500, need that ping assit asap.

• Netduma Staff
3 hours ago, Macabi83 said:

Recently since yesterday, mid match guess the game is switching hosts or doing something it never did and kicking me out over and over again.

I have filtering on, when this is happening, never did before.

took off filtering and no longer happens, but defeats the purpose of xr500, need that ping assit asap.

We're investigating this issue as we speak, and ping assist is undergoing thorough testing with Black Ops 4. It seems something changed very recently with Black Ops 4 which has caused lots of issues - even for people without DumaOS powered routers.

We're on it!

• Netduma Staff
12 hours ago, Macabi83 said:

I thought we where waiting for netgear to release it, xr500 user here, original adopter with the r1.

Ah I need to be more explicit about that. Ping Assist might be out sooner for the R1 due to differences in our testing methods - we're hoping to get upgrades for all DumaOS routers close to each other over time so there's no discrepancies. I can't speak for Netgear on when Ping Assist will be available for you guys, but make sure to keep an eye out for any announcements from them!

• Netduma Staff
4 hours ago, Macabi83 said:

I am going to sale my xr500, at this point and time, it's doing nothing for me, I want results now, tired of waiting.

I've responded to your other thread :)