Does it feel like every server you connect to....

Nuschler22

... Has about the same connection? 

Ive connected to a few games so far and notice my connection speed in game (the games numbers) and what I experience is the same regardless of where I'm connecting. 

I have connected to a server nearby on the west coast and one across the country (US), and the hit detection feels the same. The latency in game is also the same... Always varying between 30-60 ms, but never steady. 

• Netduma Staff
4 hours ago, Nuschler22 said:

... Has about the same connection? 

Ive connected to a few games so far and notice my connection speed in game (the games numbers) and what I experience is the same regardless of where I'm connecting. 

I have connected to a server nearby on the west coast and one across the country (US), and the hit detection feels the same. The latency in game is also the same... Always varying between 30-60 ms, but never steady. 

Welcome to the forum! By 'the same' do you mean bad? Are you getting loads of lag?

If your games are laggy you might not feel the difference, since your gameplay is still suffering regardless. I believe your line quality could be causing you to lag (hence the ping instability) and since the lag is originating from your line, your experience will feel the same no matter which server you're playing on.

Try running a Pingplotter test on a wired PC. Pingplotter is more simple than it first appears - I'd recommend just setting Twitter.com as your 'Target URL' then running a test. If you aren't sure about the results, post a screenshot here and we'll help you to get to the cause of your problem.

I hope this helps!

Will do... Thanks.. 

I will say that other games that have have connections meters are steady and low. Also, speed tests that maintain a latency meter are steady typically within a ms. 

I'll give ping plotter a try. 

• Netduma Staff
10 hours ago, Nuschler22 said:

Will do... Thanks.. 

I will say that other games that have have connections meters are steady and low. Also, speed tests that maintain a latency meter are steady typically within a ms. 

I'll give ping plotter a try. 

Alrighty, let us know how it goes!