Few findings, game is playing better xr500

Macabi83

anti - Buffer bloat : always 

Qos 14mb down

1mb up  

absolutely no filtering, It makes no sense at all, but the connection difference is night and day for me, once I discovered this.

I have played over 50 matches to confirm this, PlayStation 4 pro.

46 minutes ago, slugg said:

you set that on the sliders?

70/70 is recommended and is what a lot of the guys use.   Mine was 70/66 to get an A for Buffer bloat.  Congestion will be different for everyone but most likely you'd never need to drop as low as 1 unless maybe you have a very basic slow internet package.

4 minutes ago, slugg said:

I know what's recommended. I care about what works and this seems to. What a cluster this series net code is.

Dslreports.com is a good place to get you there.  Shoot for all A's to A+ if you can and that's all you need and what the congestion sliders were meant for - to eliminate possible lag on your end.  If you've got that and you're playing on an optimal server for ping you'll be in good shape.  Good luck on getting those A's if you don't already have them :) 

Bufferbloat does not do nothing in regards to black ops 4, if you do not throttle down hard, you will be destroyed with lag compensation at least in my local server which is south florida, why? well because the closest one to south america and high ping players join in, if you have low ping, high connection, you will have a bad time.

Throttling hard is against any system terms of service and cheating.  Only thing throttling hard does is possibly screw up the lobby for everyone else.  If that's your cup of tea, I guess that's on you.  I live in Va and play on the Jersey server but often play without the geo and every now and then get your server.  While the ping is higher it by no means ruins the game and I've never had to throttle to have a good game on it.  Congestion is meant for eliminating lag on your end to give you the best game possible without lag, not manipulating the game for everyone.  

I'll leave this thread now that I know the point of it....

2 hours ago, Urge said:

Throttling hard is against any system terms of service and cheating.  Only thing throttling hard does is possibly screw up the lobby for everyone else.  If that's your cup of tea, I guess that's on you.  I live in Va and play on the Jersey server but often play without the geo and every now and then get your server.  While the ping is higher it by no means ruins the game and I've never had to throttle to have a good game on it.  Congestion is meant for eliminating lag on your end to give you the best game possible without lag, not manipulating the game for everyone.  

I'll leave this thread now that I know the point of it....

You see the game works for you. For others it does not so we have to take such measures. Just because you're not experiencing it doesn't  mean it's not happening.

2 minutes ago, slugg said:

You see the game works for you. For others it does not so we have to take such measures. Just because you're not experiencing it doesn't  mean it's not happening.

Never said I don't have bad games at times or see some CoD B.S.  Only that throttling that hard is actually attempting to cheat the connection and is actually against terms of service.  You clear missed the point.

3 hours ago, Urge said:

Never said I don't have bad games at times or see some CoD B.S.  Only that throttling that hard is actually attempting to cheat the connection and is actually against terms of service.  You clear missed the point.

Not throttling,  same as adjusting 70/70, gotta find the sweet spot for ur connection / game.