Getting kick from this Dedicated server

This dedicated server  is close to me. Its located in Miami Florida ( see the picture down below) And I am experience  bad connecting issues  with it. Unless it's a misplace dedicated server .  When I ping it, It's showing a "13ms -19ms" i kept getting kick from it in the middle of a game. Especially when I'm doing good. I double check to see if everyone got kick aswell .  It turn out I happen to be the only one. Another thing is that it's always popping up on   my radius circle but it takes me forever to put me into a lobby. Theres a delay, It doesnt pop right away 

And during black ops 4 MP beta and blackout beta, when I happened to host a lobby.  Go look for a game, Party always break apart. I have to keep trying like 4 time or more for the server show up on my radius circle  to get into a lobby. It's like Theres some sort of delayed . Any idea why this is happening? 

My Download speed is - 1 gigs 

Upload- 40 mbps

Untitled.png

• Administrators

It can't be a misplaced server with that ping in relation to your location. Which game is this screenshot referring to? Is it Destiny by any chance? Regardless you should use the profile tab to setup the Geo-Filter optimally for the game you're playing. Have you also added all your friends to the allow list?

Call of duty.  It is annoying.  Every few games I kept getting kick out from the server. Like I'm right close to it. It's even worst when I have friends in my lobby.  Take forever and  when I go look for a game, we all normally got kick Saying something about disconnected from the server.  Is it my radius.  Is it to small?

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Uzumaki619 said:

Call of duty.  It is annoying.  Every few games I kept getting kick out from the server. Like I'm right close to it. It's even worst when I have friends in my lobby.  Take forever and  when I go look for a game, we all normally got kick Saying something about disconnected from the server.  Is it my radius.  Is it to small?

Recommended for Call of Duty is around 650miles I believe. When you get kicked do you notice anything outside your radius being blocked?

No i dont noticed anything beside the  server disappeared.  I have to keep looking for a game and back out like 3 or 4 time before the server appeared inside my radius again. I didnt increase my radius to 500 miles plus  because if I do I will connected to a server in Georgia which is the worst.   Which mean I will have 2 servers ininside my radius.  Only way for me to block that server in Georgia unless if I close side radius.  I block it. I still connect to it. 

Okay I happened to lower my location  down that way when I open my radius circle to 650 miles I can avoid connect to  the Georgia server.  U havent got kick within a match ever since I did that.

My only issue now is One thing I noticed i was in  a lobby today. Right when the match is over I was waiting for the countdown  for the match to start , i happened to back out by myself and they put me into a random lobby the match already start. That's something I've been dealing with since the black ops 4 beta. 

I'm just curious when black ops 4 come out I dont experience disconnected to the lobby if I'm with my friends. That's something I had experienced on the beta alot. Keep disconnected from the server.

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As it's a beta there are likely to be issues like that, not utilising as many servers as they would normally etc. I suspect once the game is released it'll be fine

Alright. Let's see what happen tomorrow.  I'll keep you update. 

Everything seem to be fine for now. Lets see what happen next week when black ops 4 drop.

My only issue which I saw everyone is talking about is randomly disconnected from the internet. I hope the next firmware fix that. It's very frustrating. 

Any idea when is  the next firmware coming out? Will it be before black ops 4 release?

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Uzumaki619 said:

Everything seem to be fine for now. Lets see what happen next week when black ops 4 drop.

My only issue which I saw everyone is talking about is randomly disconnected from the internet. I hope the next firmware fix that. It's very frustrating. 

Any idea when is  the next firmware coming out? Will it be before black ops 4 release?

The engineers are trying to reproduce this with the help of third parties and so hopefully they can chime in on how to fix it. So no idea if it will be in the next version or not and don't know whether a version will be out prior to BO4.