XR500 - Issues with Upnp/Port Triggering Fixed ?

• Administrators

So it sounds like that when you're actually in game it's working correctly? It may be that its only opening those ports when you're actually in the game and it requests them. Being in the lobby it may not be requesting them to be opened properly. 

36 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So it sounds like that when you're actually in game it's working correctly? It may be that its only opening those ports when you're actually in the game and it requests them. Being in the lobby it may not be requesting them to be opened properly. 

Yeah, it seems to open them after a couple of minutes of actually logging in. What I don't understand is why isn't it showing up in the UPnP tables?

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That may just be a visual issue then if it's actually appearing to open t

OK, so after upon starting Warframe again, I still get this error. Closing the app and opening it doesn't fix it, I've waited 10 minutes and did a quick public mission and I got disconnected from the mission session immediately. After being disconnected, and testing the in game system analyzer, it says the network is nominal.

When it disconnects you from your mission the first time, it seems to request the ports it needs, but they are not listed in the table. So this confirms your theory. Just wish these ports were open from the get go, not when it requests them.