My Epson XP-235 Wireless Printer has stopped working

I recently picked up a NetDuma R1 Router and while I am very happy with what it lets me do, ever since I've connected it all up, my Wireless Printer Epson XP-235 has lost all connection with my PC, it simply refuses to be picked up.

Things I've tried

- Ticking the "Wifi Workaround" box
- Making sure it's not connecting to my old Router
- Deleting all software and drivers of the printer and reinstalling them

Any ideas on what to do?

I have no clue what happened but I booted up my PC today and then when I turned the Printer on to have another crack at this, the Drivers automatically installed and now it works perfectly. While I am perplexed to how this happened, I guess the problem fixed itself. That said, may want to leave this thread open for a couple days before closing it just in case this pops up again.

• 1 year later...

My friend, I’m not surprised because the Epson printers very quickly stop working and it’s unrealistic to solve the problem. The same situation happened with my friend with a printer from Canon. He stopped working two weeks after the purchase. this is often due to poor quality but sometimes it is due to poor quality cartridges and this is normal. Try changing the cartridge, you can find good cartridges on the site mrdepot.ca. There is a huge assortment and from there I regularly buy cartridges for my printer. There are only cartridges from Brother, but they are compatible with other printer models.

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, JAbbot1985 said:

how did you solve this problem???

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Are you encountering this issue? Based on the previous comment updating the printer drivers resolved the issue so would suggest you try that.